CT house image

Annual Electoral Canvass

The 2021 Household Canvass will soon be underway. This year will be the second year of the revised Electoral Canvass, with a move to more of a digital interaction. Where we suspect the household information we are currently holding is incorrect or not complete we have issued out a Form for completion, if you receive this form please respond as quickly as possible via the online service or telephone service, details are on the letter.

Where we are confident there has been no change to the registered electors within a property, prior to the end of August we will be issuing out an email (where we hold one) to every elector at the property asking them to confirm or otherwise there have been no changes. If we do not receive a response to the issued email, we will during September issue out a letter advising who we have registered at the property. You do not need to respond to the letter if there are no changes to report.

If you have any questions regarding any of the communications we have issued, or wish to discuss your electoral registration, please contact our office during office hours on 01292 612221. You can now register to vote online, please go to www.gov.uk/register-to-vote